• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 m7 van amberg tunnel

J
Dec 8, 2007
spokane wa
i have a VanAmberg tunnel for a 162 m-7 the hillclimber style its a few years old but its never been installed i have the drop brackets and fish bones also so if you are intrested let meknow thanks for looking

J
Dec 8, 2007
spokane wa
if any of you guys want this tunnel i will make you a real good deal on it it will fit any m series so let me know i do have some pics of it but i am not the best photographer so let me know i just want it gone i need the room in my garage before i build my new shop so please let me know thanks

J
Dec 8, 2007
spokane wa
ok sorry guys i am not sure how to post pictures on here but for a price 700 for everything tunnel drop brackets and fish bones plus you either pick it up or pay for shipping so if you have any questions just ask and i you want pics i can email them to you also thanks and have a good day

J
Dec 8, 2007
spokane wa
is that all you want is pictures all you guys are just wasting time your and mine and i dont like my time wasted so if there is anybody that is really intrested in this tunnel then pm me thanks

Premium Features