• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'04 Mtn Cat / 1010 D&D

H
Nov 27, 2001
Bismarck, ND
'04 Mountain Cat 900. Has 1010 D&D big bore, New top end before begining of last season (4 trips out west on it), bottom end has two seasons of riding on it, crank was pinned and wellded, and case was drilled for better oiling with premix gas. Oil injection is removed, engine is still EFI and runs like a dream!

-1010 D&D EFI
-Boss TFI fuel controller
-D&D ceramic coated single pipe
-MBRP can/ custom crossover tube out shockwell
-V-force reeds
-filter pods on throttle bodies
-fabcraft steering post
-9" Fly bar risers
-Fly handle bars
-2 window Digitron guage
-headlight on bar risers
-Diamond S mesh hood
-Boss flattop highrise seat
-Boss nitrous kit 30hp
-snow eliminators in footwells
-vent kit on sides of belly pans
-flowrights in shockwells
-162 Attack 20 (drilled, hillclimb position)
-sledjunky drop brackets
-anti stab kit
-powder special skis
-King cat shocks/ titanium springs

Sled runs awesome and strong! Engine rated at around 190hp, runs on pump gas (premix). I also have a mountain machines billet freedom axle kit that will be included with the sled with 1 9" billet wheel, the other wheel cracked and broke on a ride last year so the stock axle and wheels are on it right now. Also included is a nice AC cover. Tunnel is polished, and suspension is painted john deere green and yellow and has john deere snow flap, the jugs and head covers are powder coated the same color, it looks great and is a head turner! Clean, good running sled, always stored in our enclosed trailer!

The sled is located in Bismarck, ND. Delivery is a posibility depending on where you live, but fuel prices would have to at least be split between me and the buyer. Asking $4500!

P7140348.jpg P7140347.jpg P7140351.jpg P7140357.jpg P7140355.jpg P7140359.jpg

H
Nov 27, 2001
Bismarck, ND
zrmodman1-you have a PM

76FoMoCo- I dont think I will part it out. There are several people that are actively pursuing the sled right now, so my hopes are high for a sale. But, if it doesnt sell, I will just keep it and ride it before I part it out.

Premium Features