For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
User Product Reviews Honest product reviews by sledders for sledders.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 12:52 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
snowshall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who is this Snow Check Direct?

So I've seen these ads about Snow Check Direct flashin' at me on the side bar. Does anyone know much about them and if they are a good place to get some new parts and things for my girl, she is not running like she used to? My husband also might be wanting to get rid of his sled and get a brand stinkin' new one. Is this a place worth checking out or are there other places to look?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 03-16-2011, 01:05 PM
Currently: Let it snow!
Basic Member
Sled Neck has a brilliant futureSled Neck has a brilliant futureSled Neck has a brilliant futureSled Neck has a brilliant futureSled Neck has a brilliant futureSled Neck has a brilliant futureSled Neck has a brilliant futureSled Neck has a brilliant futureSled Neck has a brilliant futureSled Neck has a brilliant futureSled Neck has a brilliant future

Snow Check is a way to reserve a brand new sled. Not really a place to get parts. Snowcheckdirect.com is a site where you can snow check or get a quote on new sleds through Rexburg Motorsports. Snow check is definitely the way to go if you want the newest and best sled and have the money. You put some money down and get a good deal on the sleds coming out and you get it first. Do your research though. Hope that helps.

Rate this post: Yes | No