• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

xp vs pro

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
they don;t need to change a light bulb...they don;t live low in the tree's like the doo...the poo's are high enough to have the starlight and moonlight..

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
Sometimes when I'm climbing and need more of a challenge, I just aim my Doo at all the stuck Poo riders at the bottom and use them for bumps.

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
dsc00773de.jpg

Pro all the way. The XP is not in the same league as the Pro.

I have ridden both and owend both and the Pro is way better!!!! Dont get all brand loyal like Snowmobiler, the Pro is a better mountain sled.....period.....

Hell,, the REV is a better mountain sled than the XP.

Last edited:

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I hope the 2013 doo is better than the 2012 was. I went out west with a doo in the group and we constantly had to stop and dig the doo out of its hole. It struggled to get up hills I crested easily

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
dsc00773de.jpg

Pro all the way. The XP is not in the same league as the Pro.

I have ridden both and owend both and the Pro is way better!!!! Dont get all brand loyal like Snowmobiler, the Pro is a better mountain sled.....period.....

Hell,, the REV is a better mountain sled than the XP.

You were convincing until you said the REV is better than the XP....then you lost me, cause the REV isn't half the XP is, and I have had both.

Premium Features