• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

put 52 miles on my 2012 etec tomorrow

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
pounded those miles out in Utah with the UCrEW

found some ok snow...enough for 52.8 miles of break in fun

aaronnovember.jpg

TimNovember.jpg

BossNOvember.jpg

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
How did you like it over your last one? solid tack, 2.5" track, e-tech
What mods do you think you will do?

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Finger was good thanks. It stings a bit but I was using some new HMK gloves and they kept my hands toasty.

Plus the sled has working hand warmers so that was cool....oh and brakes! Last sled didn't have those so that was a plus.

Got the first roll down a hill out of the way in less than 10 miles...gotta break them in right!

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
How did you like it over your last one? solid tack, 2.5" track, e-tech
What mods do you think you will do?

It was such an atypical ride under marginal conditions so no fair comparison on performance.

I rode it bone stock...didn't even adjust shocks or remove foam...and it pulls hard. Fit in finish is top notch. Carved easy (sway bar still attached)...liked the new skis from what I could tell.

Would love to turbo if they could get a kit dialed in and I had a little more $$. But I picked up the SLP pipe kit (ypipe-pipe-can)...going to get with Tom's on some suspension...most likely do the floating QRS from Doodoctor tweak the clutching as needed....then finish it off with a Braap Wrap.

Then ride it till I drop as often as I can.

:faint:

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Freakin TURBOS!!!! :face-icon-small-ton

J/K tim :face-icon-small-win

The E-tec's are awesome sleds. They are great trail sleds, very comfy and a smooth ride! Like a nice Gold Wing!:face-icon-small-win

My TM8 is still more fun to ride tho! Maybe a Turbo E-tec would do the trick!..?..............Nah! They are still a Skidoo XP!.:face-icon-small-con

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
The E-tec's are awesome sleds. They are great trail sleds, very comfy and a smooth ride! Like a nice Gold Wing!:face-icon-small-win

They are nice on the trail that's for sure. But the great thing about them is you can go from the trail to the steep and deep with out having to do a complete trail side rebuild of your sled....:face-icon-small-sho

Premium Features