• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

newbie with a 06 fusion 700..where to start

ya i got one even after hearing about all the trouble with them because i also heard about how much the peeps that rode them loved them..guess i was wondering how to tell what recalls have been done as i got the sled used with no info..also wondering if the recalls are still being done or are they outta pocket on a 06 if not original owner..im in dodge county beaver dam area and would also love to meet a few other riders to set-up rides for this winter as we are new to the area and i rode a few times last year by myself ..

R
Dec 1, 2007
Marysville, WA
Call your local dealer and give them your vin # and they should be able to look up the service report for you. That will give you all the recall info and and any service bulletins that have been dealt with. They should also take care of any recall items not yet fixed regardless of the year. I have an 06 switchback and my dealer takes care of everything for me at no charge so far.

Premium Features