• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

xp vs pro

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
you sure? sounded more like the doo got wiped from what I saw....both great machines..pick what fits and ride it...

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
you and dooer both need to cut back on that doolaid........I ride with them all, all have good and bad ..ride what works for you..and most of all...enjoy it.......

E

edavis0202

Jan 11, 2012
Colorado
I bought a 12’ PRO last year; coming off a M1000 is was night and day (obviously). My buddy who is about the same size a little bigger than me (180 w/o gear) has always had ski doo. He had a new 12’ and we rode together each and every time. Every time it was a different snow condition: sugar, fresh powder, hard pack…Both of us agree the Ski Doo out powdered the PRO and BOTH of us agreed the PRO handled better then the Ski Doo.

So, IMP…you can give a little on the handling and have more power and let your skills do the talking or you can be a little under powered and work a little less…

BOTH brands have awesome out of the box performance without having to modify a whole lot to keep up.

I for one am actually going to add some power and hopefully be able to beat him up the mountain.

E

edavis0202

Jan 11, 2012
Colorado
I bought a 12’ PRO last year; coming off a M1000 is was night and day (obviously). My buddy who is about the same size a little bigger than me (180 w/o gear) has always had ski doo. He had a new 12’ and we rode together each and every time. Every time it was a different snow condition: sugar, fresh powder, hard pack…Both of us agree the Ski Doo out powdered the PRO and BOTH of us agreed the PRO handled better then the Ski Doo.

So, IMP…you can give a little on the handling and have more power and let your skills do the talking or you can be a little under powered and work a little less…

BOTH brands have awesome out of the box performance without having to modify a whole lot to keep up.

I for one am actually going to add some power and hopefully be able to beat him up the mountain.

Pic

IMG00582-20120209-1119.jpg

O
Aug 19, 2011

Totally agree with you. But my switchback assault 2011 is faster then the renegade from 2011 and it was faster then the renegade before i got it modified. I haven`t tested against summit or mxz because because they are in the wrong category for me. But anyway, both sleds are great in their own ways.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Hey "Dude", you outta school yet?

I haven't seen anything that indicates anyone on the bright side(yellow) is getting mad or defensive.

After all, we are in the Ski Doo section, are we not? And if this wasn't the greatest section on snowest, we wouldn't all be here would we?

Seems to be that the Ski Doo section gets the biggest mix of riders chiming in. People from poo, kitty, and even an occasionally yami.

Just saying......

Oh by the way, thanks for stepping up to the premium side of snowest. Every premium membership helps this great site stay alive.
Wasn't very long ago that you were saying this:

Its pretty simple, I was 16 and without a credit card. I am now 19 and I possess a credit card with which I could make the purchase. Also, I needed parts of certain magazines so I could source some information for my speech on avalanche prevention for my speech 101 class so it was necessary for school :face-icon-small-win. So no, I am not out of school, but I'll be a sophomore in college.

Last edited:
S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
Its pretty simple, I was 16 and without a credit card. I am now 19 and I possess a credit card with which I could make the purchase. Also, I needed parts of certain magazines so I could source some information for my speech on avalanche prevention for my speech 101 class so it was necessary for school :face-icon-small-win. So no, I am not out of school, but I'll be a softmore in college.

This makes me laff......I mean laugh.

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
Its pretty simple. I needed parts of certain magazines so I could source some information for my speech on avalanche prevention for my speech 101 class so it was necessary for school :face-icon-small-win. So no, I am not out of school, but I'll be a softmore in college.

copy and paste. Yup. Money well spent.

softmore? Maybe you should go back to 3rd grade there BOY.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
copy and paste. Yup. Money well spent.

softmore? Maybe you should go back to 3rd grade there BOY.

Oh my goodness, I make one mistake and suddenly I must be retarded. Well, perhaps spelling is not my strong point, but at least my grammar is proper. Those 5 sentences there seem to be missing some key elements that each individual sentence requires. Perhaps you should go back to 4th grade there genius.
I expected a lot more from the guy whose name is xpspenziv.

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
Oh my goodness, I make one mistake and suddenly I must be retarded........Perhaps you should go back to 4th grade there genius. I expected a lot more from the guy whose name is xpspenziv.

HEY!! Being legally, mentally retarded myself, I get hurt feelings by you using the "R" word so carelessly:face-icon-small-sad

Put more ice cubes in your poolaid and chill a bit kid.

He was just ribbing for fun. Can't some rib back??

It's all in fun and good humor,

Ya DOOING it?

Premium Features