• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

xp vs pro

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
It's so funny to watch the brainwashed polaris loyalist come in the Ski Doo section and get all defensive.

I mean, are you hoping to actually convince or convert someone here to go to the poo poo side?

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
^^^^^

It's really all just fun, I could careles trying to convince anyone to ride anything. Ride what you want, your sled is only as good as the rider anyways. Snowmobiler is over on the Poo section more than he is in the Skidoo section ribbing us, do we get all defensive like you t30, no. Relax.:face-icon-small-coo

My 13 year old son thinks his Rev is better than the XP so I will throw one out there for the REV.

Last edited:

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
It's so funny to watch the brainwashed polaris loyalist come in the Ski Doo section and get all defensive.

I mean, are you hoping to actually convince or convert someone here to go to the poo poo side?

I am just trying to be like my role model snowmobiler :face-icon-small-hap.

I don't see any polaris people getting mad or defensive, just you

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
I am just trying to be like my role model snowmobiler :face-icon-small-hap.

I don't see any polaris people getting mad or defensive, just you

Hey "Dude", you outta school yet?

I haven't seen anything that indicates anyone on the bright side(yellow) is getting mad or defensive.

After all, we are in the Ski Doo section, are we not? And if this wasn't the greatest section on snowest, we wouldn't all be here would we?

Seems to be that the Ski Doo section gets the biggest mix of riders chiming in. People from poo, kitty, and even an occasionally yami.

Just saying......

Oh by the way, thanks for stepping up to the premium side of snowest. Every premium membership helps this great site stay alive.
Wasn't very long ago that you were saying this:

Wow, I have to agree with theirracing that I do not have a creditcard either so there is no option for me to pay, n honestly, why pay for what other members provide? If someone started a site that always had updated conditions, I would probably ask my parents to pay for it cuz at least the person is doing the work.

Last edited:

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
I am just trying to be like my role model snowmobiler :face-icon-small-hap...

Don't let snowmobiler get to you kid, we're just trying to have some summer fun here.

Besides, I've seen a lot of tough guys wear pink:baby:..........

and modular helmets are really handy as well.

Hurricane Tim

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2009

I own a '12 Poo Pro, and an '11 XP, which has been traded on a '13 XM. Both are good sleds, but I happen to prefer the Pro, and my daughter likes the Doo. I think that qualifies me to comment in the Doo section. Ride what you like, it's all good. A little ribbing back & forth keeps it fun in this ridiculous heat right?
By the way, Snowmobilers picture of the pink helmet for Polaris riders was hilarious!

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
^^^^^

... do we get all defensive like you t30, no. Relax....

and, I quietly and humbly ask, what was I defending here?
slowly, and carefully go back through all my posts here in this thread and quote me were I am defending any brand of sled. Quote me here, on were I said that any brand was better or worse than another?

are you the one that posted this?? :

......Pro all the way. The XP is not in the same league as the Pro.

I have ridden both and owend both and the Pro is way better!!!! Dont get all brand loyal like Snowmobiler, the Pro is a better mountain sled.....period....

did not "polaris dude" say this:
I hope the 2013 doo is better than the 2012 was. I went out west with a doo in the group and we constantly had to stop and dig the doo out of its hole. It struggled to get up hills I crested easily

not saying it's not true, I wasn't there. But who is in doo section talking about how great poo is?

I think it is obvious what brand of riders really get defensive now isn't it?

again, are we not in the ski doo section?

now who's getting defensive???

just saying.......

T
Dec 25, 2007
Hey "Dude", you outta school yet?

I haven't seen anything that indicates anyone on the bright side(yellow) is getting mad or defensive.

After all, we are in the Ski Doo section, are we not? And if this wasn't the greatest section on snowest, we wouldn't all be here would we?

Seems to be that the Ski Doo section gets the biggest mix of riders chiming in. People from poo, kitty, and even an occasionally yami.

Just saying......

Oh by the way, thanks for stepping up to the premium side of snowest. Every premium membership helps this great site stay alive.
Wasn't very long ago that you were saying this:

Chillax my friend. These cyclical events that are snowmobiler posts are no fun when people start acting p1ssy:baby:...no one's trying to prove anything other than that we can all have some fun ribbing back and forth over a topic that holds as little importance as the nightly weather report...because in the end a great ride is a great ride. Which to be honest, they all are these days. Preference in looks and what fits you best physically may as well be the deciding factor in what you buy...:face-icon-small-coo

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
B (barf) R (regurgitate) P (puke)...actually i will get another doo when they figure those tillitson carbs out...

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
and, I quietly and humbly ask, what was I defending here?
slowly, and carefully go back through all my posts here in this thread and quote me were I am defending any brand of sled. Quote me here, on were I said that any brand was better or worse than another?

are you the one that posted this?? :

did not "polaris dude" say this:

not saying it's not true, I wasn't there. But who is in doo section talking about how great poo is?

I think it is obvious what brand of riders really get defensive now isn't it?

again, are we not in the ski doo section?

now who's getting defensive???

just saying.......

Two words "who cares". Its supposed to be fun ribbing.

Last edited:

Carramrod

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 18, 2011
Kalispell, MT
Cause i run over an pick pro's out of my rev's bumper an eat them for breakfast
h49sPCEhoCuoCQxxjF68MA1UeTQsBcpxJs+JEkgEIGjSI4gFFkQESAGTIdKYHgAiuoBDY6CQMBRBZBAkgQ4UCxgs+CKBQIoUDi0yEbEy5ISHCEiMtcLzIoKGRgRkbzJQ4cCCFixpaGg0qAEbMhw87zgBhFAgAOw==

because in the end a great ride is a great ride. Which to be honest, they all are these days. Preference in looks and what fits you best physically may as well be the deciding factor in what you buy...:face-icon-small-coo

So very true treemag also might add dealer into that, I did not test ride the new pro so wont bash it could it have been the sled for me? sure could have but the xm compared to my rev i felt way more physically capable an i like the etec power plant. And ski doo unlike polaris i had a bunch of really great dealers to choose from an work with however Polaris unfortunately not so much so never had any big interest in trying them out. so xm for this guy. But 100 bucks says both sleds are more capable than a large majority of the riders out there

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
Pro = light weight and low HP = kids/girls sled.

I know some girl sledders that would make most big man Skidoo owners hide in the tree's, in fear of embarrassment....whoops I forgot Skidoo's arent very good in tight technical riding areas so I guess you will have to watch a girl on a Pro do everything that Skidoo owners wish they could....:face-icon-small-ton

Last edited:
Premium Features