• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

900 think tank

C

cpx1000

Oct 24, 2013
UT
Great posts!!! heres a couple of my ideas. the first is side panels.. im thinking forget the flimsy plastic that doesnt breathe and although they have done a good job with vent kits they still take a lot of work and can be somewhat tacky in my opinion. the solution... aluminum framed side panel cover in your same venting screen material. provides breathability and a consistant clean look to the entire side of the machine. it would also not be hard to incorporate this into the interior support rails should that be your desire..
next idea is a spring bar sway bar assembly. from all ive heard gett rid of the stock sway bars that make it tough to side hill is a good idea except it causes poor functionality anywhere but the power. the idea is still have a swaybar assembly which provides the functionality on packed snow and trails, but at an adjustable level of pressure provided via leaning out, pulling, etc. the swaybars basically break away from eachother and become "independant" Ill work on some drafts for both ideas and they are both reletively simple to build from my standing. but my question is what would be the level of interest for these?

Last edited:

Newfusion900

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2011
Blain, Pa
Your best bet to get interest in your products is to make a few of them and have you and your buddies test them out and post up the results and reviews.

Premium Features