• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who's riding in SE Idaho this weekend

S
Sep 22, 2005
Pocatello, Id
My riding partner's new poo pro is broke and sitting at the dealers shop. Looking for someone to ride with either Saturday, Sunday or Monday, Or a combo of the three. I am in Pocatello but can go wherever. I need one more ride to get past the break in miles on my new etec. So if your going out and don't mind another rider post up or PM the info. Thanks
Joe

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
If you guys are heading to Island Park maybe we'll see you up there.

Red Dodge with big black cow catcher bumper and matching red enclosed trailer.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Turbolover took us all the way to Mt Jefferson. We played a while on the, I guess, NW slope or so (may be Turbolover will chime soon as say where we were at). You still have to watch for land mines, a hidden one got me while doing a sidehill. Left ski hit a rock, slamming the right ski edge down on either a rock or a big clump of frozen dirt. The impact tweaked my Timbersled spindle. Looked the a-arms and such over after I noticed the spindle, so far looks like the a-arms, hiem joints, and shock survived as this was done early in our ride and I rode the rest of the day with a out of wack right ski. The inside edge of the ski tips up right now.

Premium Features