• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Push Dart Removal

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
Just picked up a Pro and found the push darts to be a bit inconvenient to remove.

I know I had seen a tool sold for these in the past, but I'm too cheap for that. Dug through my drawer of pliers and found a rusty pair I've had long enough I can't remember where I got them or the last time I used them. With a little time on the bench they remove the dart and then the sleeve quite easily, even the hard to access ones at the bottom of the tank cover panel.

R
Oct 9, 2013
A flat blade screw driver does the trick. But yes, they make a tool that’s about 20 bucks for it. Once you have it you won’t use anything else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoostinRyan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2013
Yakima, WA
Just picked up a Pro and found the push darts to be a bit inconvenient to remove.

I know I had seen a tool sold for these in the past, but I'm too cheap for that. Dug through my drawer of pliers and found a rusty pair I've had long enough I can't remember where I got them or the last time I used them. With a little time on the bench they remove the dart and then the sleeve quite easily, even the hard to access ones at the bottom of the tank cover panel.
Thanks for the tip! I'm going to make a set!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
If your in a pinch.... the ignition key from your sled works too. Just dont loose it!

Premium Features