• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best track boosted nytro???

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
The new ascent track seems to be getting good reviews. The comparo that Snowest just did on the Cat and Yammie four strokes they actually said that they like this track better than the power claw.

We will see what happens this year with this track but it seems like it may be the hot new track.

The safe route would be the CE however.

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
The peak is only in the 2.86 pitch for now I think. Usually when Yamaha does something like this they keep it exclusive to them and I am thinking they have the exclusive on the 3.0 pitch and that is only in the ascent.

R
Feb 20, 2008
So if i understand correctly they only make the ascent in 3.0 pitch 2.25 lugs.? The other that is 2.5 lugs only comes in 2.86.. Now can a 2.86 fit on 3.0 drivers? Thanks guys

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
You can't use the 2.86 track with the stock Nytro drivers. You can swap drivers to the 2.86 version however. If drivers are starting to wear out anyway it might not be that bad anyway.

Premium Features