• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

delivery dates?

trevormezz

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2010
Elk Grove CA
truck headed my way

I love when a big RUAN truck pulls up in front of the shop!
There is always new goodies inside.
I have had my 11 600's for like a month
But tommorow I will get 2 snowchecks and 4 assaults. I am so pumped
Its 85 degrees outside and selling RZR's like crazy but gonna have to put some bikes in the bike cuz i love when the showroom has sleds in it!!!!!!!

D

dragonryder800

Dec 5, 2009
Pollock Pines, California
I love when a big RUAN truck pulls up in front of the shop!
There is always new goodies inside.
I have had my 11 600's for like a month
But tommorow I will get 2 snowchecks and 4 assaults. I am so pumped
Its 85 degrees outside and selling RZR's like crazy but gonna have to put some bikes in the bike cuz i love when the showroom has sleds in it!!!!!!!

Would those snowchecks may or may not be for some one that is replying to this post?????? :face-icon-small-win

May 17, 2010
Was at the dealer yesterday asking about mine. It had an original delivery date of the 9th so expecting it any day. Showed on the screen several dealers in Utah, couple in idahoe, Couple in Wyoming and South Dakota that had theirs delivered. Did not look thru all the states.

T

Tec

Mar 31, 2008
Fraser, CO
My dealer here in CO had a delivery of Assaults today, my Pro is in transit and should deliver tomorrow

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
WOOT WOOT

attachment.php

Stork delivers a PRO.jpg

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
So the silver pro's don't say pro anywhere on the hood I wonder if my standard silver rmk is going to look any different?

Premium Features