• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Additional height on riser?

b-litt

Premium Member
Aug 21, 2012
McCall, ID
m.youtube.com
I've never heard of anyone adding height. I'm 6' with 6'2" wing span and do good with the 4" rise. Stock was way too high especially on anything steep where it matters most. I'm sure you can buy a 9" or 10" riser from RSI or someone. It just might look like an ape hanger going to Sturgis. :face-icon-small-coo

H
Dec 15, 2014
I am 6'4" and i find with the 7" riser i am never standing with my back arched, i am always somewhat bent in my back. I have added the adjustable riser so that i can customize on the fly as i ride. WOrks really good!

sledjunky_86

Premium Member
Jan 22, 2013
I have an adjustable that I would sell you if you want it... I'm 6'6" and it is too short for me going to go with the tallest one skidoo has supposed to be 1-1.5 taller than the adjustable.

DenverR1

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Denver, CO
I have an adjustable that I would sell you if you want it... I'm 6'6" and it is too short for me going to go with the tallest one skidoo has supposed to be 1-1.5 taller than the adjustable.

That's what I thought. I have a leftover adjustable riser and it is shorter than what came stock on my X. I'll have to check into the taller riser you're referring to. I'm 6-06 as well...

worx53

hotrodsledshop.com
Lifetime Membership
Jul 15, 2009
www.hotrodsledshop.com
Add a grip-n-rip isovibe under the stock one and you can go 1 or 2" higher plus get rid of bad vibes

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Premium Features