• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rox 4-6in Adjustable Riser

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Anyone give these a try on the Matryx RMK chassis yet? Rox 4-8in Adjustable Riser
I haven't had a chance to sit on a Matryx with the 7' tall stock bars from Polaris but have on an Axys. Felt just about right that I could stand up, knees slightly bent elbows straight. However , that is with street shoes on, not boots. My thought is the Matryx bar height/riding position should be about the same and to account for the extra 1-2 inches of height with boots/heavy socks I should go with the Rox because of that extra adjustment for the baseline If I were to snow check with the standard height 5' bar and swap it for a standard height bar with the 4-6 riser. Anyone have any experience with these or know someone who has for an idea how much they liked them?

Last edited:

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Most folks now are trying to get the bars as low as possible
Really? I've almost always been stuck with bars that I felt were too low and my upper back, neck and shoulders for sure felt it that evening and rolling out of bed the next morning. Though they were easier to get those 42-44 in wide sleds to come up on edge a lot easier. Assuming the Matryx Pro 165 is easier to bring on edge my thought was to not be locked in that posture all day.

T
Oct 16, 2017
It allows for better control while sidehilling. I’m 6’1” and run low bars. Mid would be fine also. Really doesn’t feel a ton different on my back, which hurts more from the avy pack than anything else. Just gotta bend the knees a little more

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
People who like low bars must also like lower back problems. Nothing worse than riding around slightly bent over. Im 6'2" and have the simple power mad 1" block with the tall bars. I tried to ride it with out the riser and it sucks.

Premium Features