• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PsychoSled Industries?

S

Super Sled

Jul 10, 2009
Duluth, MN
Good luck with the new endeavor Moto. You're a cool Cat and I'm sure things will go awesome. :face-icon-small-coo

Hey, and start selling parts for the Pro chassis so we can do some business!

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Good luck with the new endeavor Moto. You're a cool Cat and I'm sure things will go awesome. :face-icon-small-coo

Hey, and start selling parts for the Pro chassis so we can do some business!

Thanks Dooder!

Want some Airframe boards? I have some in black for the Pro... :face-icon-small-ton

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I can use some running boards...mine developed a crack sometime in the last three rides. Best of luck to you with the new business!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

S

Super Sled

Jul 10, 2009
Duluth, MN
Still going to have the cool helium filled parts to make the tanks lighter ?

This is funny, but I will say this: I may be riding a Pro in the steep and deep, but my heart still bleeds blue. Blue for Yamaha that is. Someday they'll market an off trail sled with a DI 2 stroker....,

And heck ya I need those boards Moto!!!!!!

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Been open for a month now... The "special offerings" will come in the next month or 2.

Special deals on Concept front ends and Timbersled suspensions until the end of May.

J

judger101

Sep 2, 2008
Washburn, ND
ya i just randomly clicked on the site one day and it was open, i think you need to do some better advertising on your opening, i wish i would have known i could have saved a few bucks on my skinz front end /cry

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
True enough.
But you still have to let your potential customers KNOW you are open for business or the "Soft" opening will turn into Mud and suck you down into it.

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Professional experts in conjecture and speculation... SnoWest - the authority; and final werd... :face-icon-small-ton

I'm certainly glad we have a good cheer section, just wish they had showed up at the game the home team is playing... :face-icon-small-sho

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
Professional experts in conjecture and speculation... SnoWest - the authority; and final werd... :face-icon-small-ton

I'm certainly glad we have a good cheer section, just wish they had showed up at the game the home team is playing... :face-icon-small-sho
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

How are we supposed to come to the game when nobody tells us your having a game to come to?:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features