• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New member from ND

snowman80

Lifetime Membership
Sep 18, 2011
ND
Hi everyone. I am a new member to snowest. I work at a Polaris dealership (I would not like to mention the name). I am young and have a lot to learn yet so thanks in advance for any advice!

Quinlan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND
:welcome:

Your name wouldn't happen to be Mike...? Your sled looks familiar...

snowman80

Lifetime Membership
Sep 18, 2011
ND
Yep, my name is Mike, I guess more people know who I am than I think. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing haha. I'm trying to figure out who you are though...

Quinlan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND
My name is Nick...you may or may not know me. I believe you went to school with my girlfriends brother...last name of Wurtz...

snowman80

Lifetime Membership
Sep 18, 2011
ND
Small world, I don't know you personally but I definitely know who you're talking about.

snowman80

Lifetime Membership
Sep 18, 2011
ND
Ahhh. A true flat lander! I'm out between Bismarck and Dickinson

I grew up in the south central part of the state. At least there's some pretty good hills there. Let's just hope us North Dakotans get some snow this year.

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
I'm working out of Williston. Trying to decide wether or not to bring a cat back here. Not even sure wher people ride from here.

usually the snow we get turns hard after a while due to the wind. there wont be deep snow like the mountains, but USUALLY enough to ride around and ditch bang a little bit. with the snow fall we had last year, we didnt even get the sleds out to ride around here. its fun to get out and ride regardless.......but its nothing like the mountains lol

Premium Features