• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hello from Wisco

M
Jan 4, 2024
Wisconsin
Hey there, my name is John and I am based in the outer Milwaukee area.
Recently purchased a 2013 PRO RMK 800 project and figured I would join the forum to post/ask questions and get any advice as needed!

The sled was bought with "Only 1450 miles on it" but was obviously previously a rental sled that seems like it was absolutely thrashed and bashed. Well a paycheck worth of used parts is on the way from eBay and the goal is to get the sled reassembled by next weekend in the Hail-Mary chance we get snow in the Midwest sometime soon.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Hey there, my name is John and I am based in the outer Milwaukee area.
Recently purchased a 2013 PRO RMK 800 project and figured I would join the forum to post/ask questions and get any advice as needed!

The sled was bought with "Only 1450 miles on it" but was obviously previously a rental sled that seems like it was absolutely thrashed and bashed. Well a paycheck worth of used parts is on the way from eBay and the goal is to get the sled reassembled by next weekend in the Hail-Mary chance we get snow in the Midwest sometime soon.
Welcome to SnoWest John.
And more importantly, BEST OF LUCK on that Hail-Mary for the SnowDance!!!

Premium Features