• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SHR is a SW sponsor !!!

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
I just want to thank ALL involved and look forward to HELPING even more guys with their sleds as an official paid SW sponsor.

Let it snow !! BJ

trenchking

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
See you at Hay Days,BJ! Try to look you up on Friday, if you need help setting up!

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
Hay Days is this weekend and as usual we will be there (EXPO C) and will have the latest and greatest product on hand and on display for your ski-doo snow machine...stop by and check it out!!

cookies included....:face-icon-small-coo

R

R44guy

Oct 8, 2008
MN
www.mnhelicopters.com
Hay Days is this weekend and as usual we will be there (EXPO C) and will have the latest and greatest product on hand and on display for your ski-doo snow machine...stop by and check it out!!

cookies included....:face-icon-small-coo

BJ, I will look you up in person at hay days for the cookies.

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
DUUUUDE where were you???

I saved some cookies just for you...the rest went pretty fast :face-icon-small-ton BJ

R

R44guy

Oct 8, 2008
MN
www.mnhelicopters.com
No cookies

DUUUUDE where were you???

I saved some cookies just for you...the rest went pretty fast :face-icon-small-ton BJ

BJ, I was waiting to talk to you at your booth but you were to busy talking. I looked but you had lots of hardware and engine parts on your tables but no cookies!

Premium Features