• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled Frame Cargo Box

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
What is everyone's thought on the frame cargo box for carrying tools? Any better options for carrying tools on the rear tunnel?

powderzone

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2013
Calgary
pelican case

I use a Pelican case bolted through the top plate. It is perfectly sealed and large enough to hold my tools, spare NOS bottle, and my lunch.

sidehillsam

Lifetime Membership
Sep 24, 2008
Post Falls, Idaho
Pelican Storm Case

I've used Pelican Hardigg Storm Cases on my sleds and snowbikes for the last 7 years. I like their latches better than the original Pelican. Cases used: IM2100, IM2200, IM2400

022.jpg

Lachoneus

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2009
question about Pelican cases

Are you guys with Pelican cases using them for electronics, cameras, etc., OR removing most of the foam and just using them for food, water, gloves etc.??

P

PalousePoo

Nov 26, 2007
Farmington, Wash.
Prior to this new Hard box, it was the same dimensions, but as a bag with waterproof zippers. I bolted mine to the frame, behind the brake, and its held up well with tools, saw, and Ax. Going to keep using it, because since its flexible I think items will fit better. JMHO Don't know if its still for sale.

Premium Features