• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carl's cycle service refusal???

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
maybe he asked you if you have had DET problems because he knows they do:face-icon-small-win

Joe whoever did you right ! you should have thanked him instead of coming on here and bitching to a bunch of folks that have had shops that weren't honest take thier MONEY SIR

i love my PAR head ! (but it pings like a pin ball machine:face-icon-small-ton ha ha)

Last edited:
H
Feb 8, 2008
Ok I was going to stay out of this but I have ask. So you think because you have a knowledge of motors he refused to port your engine? Do you know how stupid you sound? Sorry if this pisses you off, but sometimes it's better to hear it than not.

Uh I meant he felt I had a lack there of! I'm sure this thread will continue so when my sleds done ill post pictures and video for all the non believers!! These are just big air pumps folks, how many people said a arctic cat piston wouldn't work in a pro???????

R
Dec 2, 2001
Spokane WA
Ive been using Carls since the late 90s and there are few if any who meet there level in this business.
Thats why Im willing to drive 8 hours to buy a sled from them when I have 2 Poo dealers within 15 minutes of my house.
I think they were trying to look out for you as a customer but also maintain the reputation they have built over many years.
You shouldnt take offense to it.

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
Uh I meant he felt I had a lack there of! I'm sure this thread will continue so when my sleds done ill post pictures and video for all the non believers!! These are just big air pumps folks, how many people said a arctic cat piston wouldn't work in a pro???????

Ok I miss understood. But I still think you should dump the PAR head and go with what Carls recommends. Then you will get your motor ported from them

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

H
Feb 8, 2008
Not realy but I didn't intend on it being a bash thread, I'm a customer that knows what I want and when I set my mind on something I do it. Everyone that posts on this thread from now on it just jumping on the band wagon to tell me Carl's did the right thing. I'm over it and I've already found a shop willing to do buisness with me even though I'm not running anything they make.

Premium Features