• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cutler Big Bore M6/M7 to 1000cc Dragoncat

S
Feb 8, 2017
I am selling a used CPC (Cutler) big bore "dragoncat" kit I bought for my M7. Looking into it, the install is more involved and the tuning more difficult (after talking to Dale Cutler) than I was planning for. My loss is your gain. This kit requires the crankshaft to be rebuilt using Arctic Cat 900 twin connecting rods (I was told John @ Northern Crankshaft is familiar with the required modifications) . The parts I have for the kits are:
2 Cylinders in excellent shape (95 mm bore)
Cylinder head in excellent shape (I believe these are the low compression domes, but no markings on them, so they could be the high compression. Dale Cutler said he could rework the domes if I wanted to change from one to the other)
2 sets of pistons (4 total) one set used and I was told the other set had been broken in, but not ridden before the kit was pulled. (95 mm)
Bored out throttle body for the kit
Airbox and connector for the throttle body
Spare Cylinder Head O-rings
Boondocker box, I am unsure of the programming on it as I have never run this kit (it does come with a spare harness for the M7)
timing key, I believe is 3.5°
Twin pipes in good to fair condition, the flanges show signs of being installed and used, nothing that should hurt functionality
Twin to one exhaust can, same condition as the pipes

I can meet someone at the Denver, Colorado Snow Show / Expo next weekend if you would like to check it out and save shipping. Otherwise I am willing to ship at actual shipping cost, I can get estimate with a zip code (and once i box it up, may be 2 packages due to cylinders and pipes not the best in one box. I have a PDF of the installation instructions if you would like to review it.

I am looking for $1,200 OBO.

IMG_1579.JPG IMG_1580.JPG IMG_1581.JPG IMG_1583.JPG IMG_1584.JPG IMG_1585.JPG IMG_1586.JPG IMG_1587.JPG IMG_1671.JPG IMG_1672.JPG IMG_1673.JPG IMG_1674.JPG IMG_1675.JPG IMG_1676.JPG IMG_1677.JPG IMG_1678.JPG IMG_1679.JPG IMG_1680.JPG IMG_1681.JPG IMG_1683.JPG

Premium Features