• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alpha One HP

T
This stuff makes me laugh.. One guys says one thing ...another guy says he didn't ..another guy says he saw it...and the 4th guy says it is impossible...you all need to get out and find some snow.. I found some but I am sure someone will tell me I didn't:flypig::)

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
Its great when someone knows everything!!

As i stated in posts on hardcoresledder, i'm sure i'm coming off as a wanna-be know-it-all, and for that i'm sorry. I just have intimate knowledge of this particular topic and feel obligated to share what I know as i have a passion for the sport and want others to enjoy it as much as i do.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
As i stated in posts on hardcoresledder, i'm sure i'm coming off as a wanna-be know-it-all, and for that i'm sorry. I just have intimate knowledge of this particular topic and feel obligated to share what I know as i have a passion for the sport and want others to enjoy it as much as i do.

Thanks for sharing. I have an 18 and a 19, might be worth testing.

joey@bmp

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2010
Oak Park Heights, MN
www.facebook.com
here is the Ypipe also we will have pipe video soon and its awesome!

Stock Alpha-

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MsCg-LEiFFA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alpha plus Bikeman Y-Pipe-

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eU1_APCENJM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
The Alpha could have 15 engine horse less than the competitors, it will still make more track HP. Go load an Alpha by hand, push it up a ramp, it feels like pushing a dirt bike. Very little rolling resistance. When Cat busts out the 850 next year Doo and Poo are going to be playing catch up.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
LOL. I had to ride my son's 16 M6000 up a technical hill for him today, I was thinking the same thing!
He was drag racing my bud on his new Alpha, up a hill with fresh, and beating the Alpha. (Son is 8.)
I think I need to get my arse on a diet and spend less money on sleds!

Premium Features