• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Do 08-011 M8s breakdown after 1000 miles

Y
Jan 17, 2013
I am looking to buy a new sled soon and am looking at the M's. I heard that they breakdown after 1000 miles. Do they? Is there any way to prevent it?

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
cats for sale section

young buck you need to post this inn the M series section at the top of the forum, this is for selling sleds

K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
Most reliable sled on the market right now. Make sure you take care of it and change the diamond drive oil once a year. Keep your clutches clean and that thing will last you 4 times as long as any other two stroke sled on the snow. There is quit a difference between those years you have listed. Try to stay at least in the 09 era and perferably in the 10-11 years. Read through the acrtic cat section at the top of thw homw page, there is an M Series page.

W

wje_153

Nov 20, 2008
Montana
M8

I had two M8s (07 and a 10) they are bullet proof even after mods they'll outlast any other two stoke out there by a long shot, you won't be disappointed in the M series. Awesome chassis with a bullet proof and ripping motor especially the 10-11. Do some research in the M series section man there is lots of good advice.

Premium Features