• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
H
Nov 26, 2007
Preston, Id.
There are some features I like but the speed or lack of has pushed me over the edge, if it wasn't for the political zone I wouldn't bother even looking at this site any more.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Me either, Snowest hit by avalanche!

and obviously not an avalanche of users...

What's Going On?

Currently Active Users: 1,530
(966 members and 564 guests)

Most users ever online was 4,449
, 01-25-2009 at 08:32 PM.

We are only running at 1/3 of our all time high too!

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
I thought firefox was supposed to be a solution? I notice your examples are using firefox. My IE has been a little slower today, but not terrible. Definitely slower than in pre-change mode.

Not a whine, just a thought that firefox may have been a fart in the wrong direction. It made you feel better, but the underlying issue still stinks.

R
Apr 13, 2002
Washington
The Modifications are NOT the cause of this.
I know I can say this a hundred times, and no one beleives me, but the problem with the servers is much deeper and more a result of the SURGE we have had in active members in just the last 2 weeks.

In either case.
We are tracking everything that is going on and working behind the scenes to attack each problem one at a time.

The #1 problem that is killing SnoWest right now are the other sites that are being powered by ColdFussion that are sharing our server, and at this point we don't have a way to offload them.

Did any of you get the database error today?

I have to call B.S. Sure seems to me like this place is a ghost town.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
excellent song

damnit, gonna have to listen to that on the way home now.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
it's on the "Snatch" soundtrack, along with a few other good songs...

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I have to call B.S. Sure seems to me like this place is a ghost town.
Hmm
There are a lot of terms you could use to describe SnoWest, but Ghost Town just doesn't seem like one of them.

Right now we have about 15,000 active viewers of the site, 11,000 of which are registered members signing into their accounts. that makes for one heck of a busy Ghost Town.

F
Sep 6, 2009
What is snowaction.com? Last 3 nights i have been trying to get on at random times and kept getting Method Not Implemented

GET to /forum/forumdisplay.php not supported.
Apache/2.2.0 (Fedora) Server at snowest.com Port 80

I finally did a google search thinking maybe there would be something on another sight and came up with snowaction, thats what i'm on right now snowaction.com......So i tried doing a few searches and they come up with a snowest link, which in turn gives me that 501 method not implemented code....This is the first night i have been on where the site is absolutely crawling.....usually i dont complain about speed

Premium Features