• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tucker X games sno X!! Anyone else racing?

I

IQmodster

Jan 4, 2009
In the cold
What is the deal? Why can't anyone even KEEP UP with Tucker? Must be that SPEEDWERX engine! They should put him on a Yamaha and see what comes of it. Is he "that good" or is it the sled? Man he makes those other guys look like beginners.

I

IQmodster

Jan 4, 2009
In the cold
My point

My exact point! Would the sled matter? Is it him or is speedwerx really putting that sled this far ahead of the rest?

moonshiner

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Yankton, SD
I was wondering the same thing, it was like he was on a completely different level, he had the race won after the first lap! I don't know what the rules are but it seems like that sled had way more power or something!!

208_RMK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
Idaho
Talent definately is a huge determining factor but total domination in any form of racing is most often the result of a package deal: driver, team and equipment.

P
Mar 24, 2009
I'm sure tucker would win on any sled. especially at that level, all the teams and equipment are pretty much equal! Tucker Hibbert is just a Lebron James of snocross. A phenom!!! and i ride a poo.

I

IQmodster

Jan 4, 2009
In the cold
good point

After looking a little deeper I did notice a few Yamaha teams racing snow X. Good point "660". I don't believe Tucker would ever leave Artic Cat.

I just want to see SOMEONE give him a whoopin. Kind of like Blair M. did!

P
Mar 24, 2009
i don't really remember Blair M. giving a whoopin to tucker (no disrespect to Blair) I mean Tucker won the X Games at 15 yrs. old!!! He's gotta be from another planet. However , I do agree it takes all the fun out of the sport when anyone beats the rest of the field by 20+ seconds week in and week out. (James Stewart)

I

IQmodster

Jan 4, 2009
In the cold
Whoopin

I do recall the a++whoopin. Not exact years...I would have to look it up, but Blair gave Tucker a few beatin's during the 2004-5 or 6 X-games. Like I said, I need to look it up. Blair made snow cross what it is today.

P
Mar 24, 2009
I agree Blair has made snocross what it is today! But tucker has built a dynasty that will be pretty tough for any rider to ever match, Past, present, or future.. And I don't think he is going to fade away anyime soon.

honda1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
MN
Tuckers talent

WHO He thanks besides his sponsors first and for most is the LORD
I have to agree that the LORD ABOVE BLESSED HIM WITH AWSOME ABILITY!!

Premium Features