• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Waterproof O2??????

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
I run an AEM and like it right up till it fogs. I have siliconed the back side. Am I missing a spot? Is there a better fog free gauge a cheap skate like me would like better?

What are your thoughts?

B

Boyko

Nov 27, 2007
Alberta
I ran one of these last year, it seem to work well never gliched. It is weather proof, the ring on the front to change the face is o-ringed. Priced the same as a AEM 200.00

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/MTXL.php

MTXL_All_Web.jpg

Last edited:

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
You can put an o ring in the aem gauge. Unscrew the cap and put one in between that and the clear plastic cover.

SSABMUD

Lifetime Membership
Oct 18, 2010
Red Deer, Alberta
I run an AEM and like it right up till it fogs. I have siliconed the back side. Am I missing a spot? Is there a better fog free gauge a cheap skate like me would like better?

What are your thoughts?
My AEM's were doing the same last year but I was not using the rubber boot thingys that you can get for them. I am trying them this year as that was pretty annoying.

C

catmanm7

Nov 29, 2007
my rubber for the AEM is between the clear plastic and the gauge. Still gets moisture on wet days. I think I may silicone the ring, plastic lens all to the gauge and seal up the back as well.

Premium Features