• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1100t Venting

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Ez jackers are being built as we speak :)

Good Deal

Received a call from Michelle. She said she had a firm discussion with Arctic Cat and sleds might be shipped monday. I won't hold my breath because I might turn blue. But I will be Patiently(my new virtue) waiting for the call.

Remember
Patience Grasshopper

I got a build date of Nov 9 for my m1100t standard. Of course that is just a build date. . . some of the sleds that have been showing up had later build dates and are built already. I wish A guy could really know what is going on inside the production planners heads at arctic cat.

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Just shoot me......last time I called cat I had the new girl in tears and had to send a apology email or I was banned from calling the call center. Let's just say I didn't hold back and this was after I GOT a call from Ski.... Love ya buddy for being so patient :)

Shell

Oh come on!!!!............Ski is the last thing from patient!!

Tom Hanks in "Cast-a way" was patient.........not Chuck...........Chuck is more unstable on this decision than some guy in a Vegas show balancing an engine block on his nose......

"Friggin' Cat.......I'm gunna ride a Poo..........Friggin Cat.........what were they thinking.........if I don't get my sled soon".........Sheeesh!!! Worse than my 3 year old!

It's November 3rd. Yes, its snowing but we all know its WAY early and plenty of time until the good snow hits. CALM DOWN........OR GET MEDS....:becky:

Michelle you deserve a medal for having to put up with 45 year old whiners possibly entering their "mid life crisis"............

:kev::kev::kev: That all I hear from ole' Chuckles.......settle dude!

Love ya man!:boxing:

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
Oh come on!!!!............Ski is the last thing from patient!!

Tom Hanks in "Cast-a way" was patient.........not Chuck...........Chuck is more unstable on this decision than some guy in a Vegas show balancing an engine block on his nose......

"Friggin' Cat.......I'm gunna ride a Poo..........Friggin Cat.........what were they thinking.........if I don't get my sled soon".........Sheeesh!!! Worse than my 3 year old!

It's November 3rd. Yes, its snowing but we all know its WAY early and plenty of time until the good snow hits. CALM DOWN........OR GET MEDS....:becky:

Michelle you deserve a medal for having to put up with 45 year old whiners possibly entering their "mid life crisis"............

:kev::kev::kev: That all I hear from ole' Chuckles.......settle dude!

Love ya man!:boxing:

Bawahahahahaha

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Look at it this way, if you had it you would be tempted to go ride and would hit a rock and bend it:face-icon-small-sad

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Dam Dave.......that is exactly what Kaleb (BCIL) did with their new M800:face-icon-small-sho

B2Cat........this thread is all about a "soon to be new 1100T Cat owner...."venting".....that he still does not have sled......bitching, moaning, whining.....

You came here for legit info??..........boy, you sure are going to be disappointed on this one! :face-icon-small-win

dejadoo

Lifetime Membership
Dam Dave.......that is exactly what Kaleb (BCIL) did with their new M800:face-icon-small-sho

B2Cat........this thread is all about a "soon to be new 1100T Cat owner...."venting".....that he still does not have sled......bitching, moaning, whining.....

You came here for legit info??..........boy, you sure are going to be disappointed on this one! :face-icon-small-win

I am a soon to be M1100T 50th owner also, just hope not to be bitching and moaning after I ride it!

Prairie Dog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Beautiful BC
At least your dealers are talking to you and looking into whats going on with your sled. My dealer doesn't even have the respect to give me a call back and take 10mins out of his day to answer my questions......all that thanks after snowchecking 2 brand new 2012's from him. Serously considering moving to a different dealership........

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
I am officially going to lose it. This is the first snow check I have done. When you buy something that costs this much it should be a very pleasent and rewarding purchase. But thanks to CAT this has Been the most ******up experiance I have ever had. From the lies that the rep emails my dealer to trying to use the 0,0,0 thru Sheffield financial. If it wasn't for the loyalty to the dealer that I have I would tell Cat to pack sand.
I do feel a little better now but I am still very unimpressed with Cats marketing.

**** the Grasshopper I WANT MY SLED!
SKI

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
I was told by my dealer that on November 3rd my sled was on the line. Said 7 to 12 days and it should be there. It's been 7 business days as of today and I'm starting to lose my cool...again.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
I was told by my dealer that on November 3rd my sled was on the line. Said 7 to 12 days and it should be there. It's been 7 business days as of today and I'm starting to lose my cool...again.

7-12 days and it has been 7 and your losing your cool? That aint cool brotha! It will be here. I predict before thanksgiving. And besides they told you it could be 12 days well that means you have 5 more days.

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
7-12 days and it has been 7 and your losing your cool? That aint cool brotha! It will be here. I predict before thanksgiving. And besides they told you it could be 12 days well that means you have 5 more days.

Or he could have meant elapsed time, which today would be the twelfth day. Pretty sure he meant business though.

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Or he could have meant elapsed time, which today would be the twelfth day. Pretty sure he meant business though.

Izzzz

You can come over to Mahtomedi and sit on mine if that might help you get through the next few days.......

C

camocat1000

Jan 30, 2010
Buffalo,MN
SKI look at it this way...when they finally build yours they should have all the bugs out and it should purr like a Cat :face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features