• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

oil pumps

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
who has found something that REALLY works. mine has about one tank of fuel through it and the oil pump seems to be crap already. it went from about 7lbs of pressure to 2 or 3 at best.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
the one that BD uses works great.. kinda spendy, but considering i have over 6k miles on mine and its still pumping like it did the day i got it. i'd say its worth the money

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
i have a silber kit. the pump is between the tank and turbo i guess you would call it haha. i pulled the filter to make sure it wasnt plugged made no difference. it doesnt sound like its running smoothly like it did when i primed it when it was brand new. like kinda a clunk noise

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
We are having pumps built this summer, same pump as BD is using. Its the Gotec pump, we are having the driver boards built and they will be molded to the back of the pump and either vaccum molded with mounting tabs or epoxied into a potting box like BD does.

The pumps will be offered to anyone that has a Silber turbo kit without this pump for cost.

Retail price will be around 150 for anyone looking.

Thanks
Justin Silbernagel

S

SafetyBob

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 13, 2008
Idaho Falls, ID
We are having pumps built this summer, same pump as BD is using. Its the Gotec pump, we are having the driver boards built and they will be molded to the back of the pump and either vaccum molded with mounting tabs or epoxied into a potting box like BD does.

The pumps will be offered to anyone that has a Silber turbo kit without this pump for cost.

Retail price will be around 150 for anyone looking.

Thanks
Justin Silbernagel

Not the same, we build ours. Thx D

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Not the same, we build ours. Thx D

You build the gotec piston pump you have been using?

I know you probally build the driver board you solder to the back of it.

I wish I had the equipment to build a pump.

Thanks
Justin

Y
Sep 6, 2008
WORLD
www.brani.org
BD pump is actually the best you can buy for money.

I like that pump.

But!!
on my D7 BD the pump died after 25-30hours.
i think the should fix it on the oil tank.

Now i use a piston-based oil pump for 150USD and it works last 100-120hrs perfect. but i wll switch back to BD this summer.

C

cowboymann02

Jan 3, 2008
south sioux city,ne
tree climber, get ahold of outlaw addict on here and ask him about your sled pump, his buddy rob is going to do my turbo this fall. Rob will be able to help you out and he may have an extra pump laying around. he lives in sioux falls, dell rapids area also. hope this helps

Premium Features