• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"Forgive and Forget"....new '12 Pro!!

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Ok, with all the issues the IQ models had, I have been fighting the urge to get another Polaris....after contemplating it over the last several months, I've come to the conclusion that no matter what happened with the '10 Assault I had, if I don't get the Pro as my next sled I'll be wishing I had...so, tomorrow I pick up my new '12 PRO RMK. :plane:

I really hope the troubles Polaris had with the IQ CFI-4's are a thing of the past and am very excited to get this in my garage...even more excited to get it on the snow!!

Chassis, dealer support (Frontier in Laramie), and some friends' success last year with their '11 Pro's all helped make the decision.

Let it snow let it snow!!

beamslayer

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Welcome back to the poo I think it is all in the back of are minds and hopeing for the best.

T

Tec

Mar 31, 2008
Fraser, CO
Snowmobiles are a crap shoot, mine blew up with 750 miles on the clock. But Poo sent me a new motor and got me back up and running in 9 days.

S
Dec 15, 2007
Kelowna BC
I put 1600 hard miles on my 09 D800 without any issues.After a 76 mile allday demo on a new 163 Pro I was sold.I know own a Black e start 155 Pro and I paid less for it than my D800

B
Nov 28, 2007
Laramie, wy
frontier cycle

Not to hi-jack the thread, but I would also like to thank frontier cycles in laramie for their support. They have always treated me with respect, been 100% up front, and worked with me on any of my issues.

Great dealer that helps the brands and the sport move forward!

Premium Features