• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz Dan Adams Next Level Dash Bag or Holeshot Dash Bag

C
Nov 18, 2013
Plains MT
As we all know the XM's pretty much suck on storage so I am looking at getting either the Skinz Dan Adams Next Level Dash Bag or the Holeshot Dash Bag. Does anyone have anu experience with either of these bags. Durability, quality, how much stuff can they hold. You input is appreciated.

Thanks

S

skidoo_guy

Nov 26, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Why not just get the extended glove box from Doo. Probably more storage than the dash bags and makes it easier to get the glove box open. I think there is more storage on the XM than the pros and for sure more than the XP had.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Why not just get the extended glove box from Doo. Probably more storage than the dash bags and makes it easier to get the glove box open. I think there is more storage on the XM than the pros and for sure more than the XP had.

Wow, way to answer nothing.
He said the XM is lacking storage,
he didn't insult your mother.

But yeah. In general the skinz products i have had are usually higher quality than holeshot products.

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
NXTLVL bag on my pro is great, can carry phone, light weight gloves, small snacks, it is very convenient. Very durable and well made too.

S

skidoo_guy

Nov 26, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Wow, way to answer nothing.
He said the XM is lacking storage,
he didn't insult your mother.

But yeah. In general the skinz products i have had are usually higher quality than holeshot products.
I did answer and the answer was also take a look at the extended glove box from doo. I think the dash bags are more of a thing designed for the pros etc that don't have a glove box right underneath and was just carried over to the xm to try and sell a few more. I mean it is a Dan Adams bag and he does ride polaris so it was first designed for that.

Doo does have less storage than say the old M series but is pretty good imo compared to the newer sleds.

C

Covelli44

Jan 2, 2011
North Aurora, IL
I haven't used either of the bags you mentioned, but I added the Extreme Summit Seat Bag which mounts above the storage behind the seat. I also added the under the hood goggle bag which easily fits a pair of goggles and maybe a pair of gloves. I wanted to stay away from the dash bags in case of rolling it over and crushing anything in there. Another option may be a tunnel mounted bag which is a whole nother topic.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
699320eb1e95b9de3b3deca6cbd4006b.jpg

I happen to have a glovebox on my sled. :)

Uses the headlight delete space.

a63b70ad5b9d5861d62520aa8925569f.jpg

5 water bottles
2 pairs of gloves
2 pairs of goggles.

C
Nov 18, 2013
Plains MT
Looks like a real decent setup for your pro, but where we ride it is not uncommon for us to come out after dark so I need to keep the headlights. I have l looked at the Skinz bag and it looks pretty sleek but it also doesn't look like it will hold much. Already have a bag on the clutch cover and a handle bar bag. Just looking for something to handle some extra gloves, water bottle, and maybe a snack.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Looks like a real decent setup for your pro, but where we ride it is not uncommon for us to come out after dark so I need to keep the headlights. I have l looked at the Skinz bag and it looks pretty sleek but it also doesn't look like it will hold much. Already have a bag on the clutch cover and a handle bar bag. Just looking for something to handle some extra gloves, water bottle, and maybe a snack.

Vision x light snaps into the gopro mount wire is tucked inside.
The rest of the time nobody see's us riding the telemark ski area.

Premium Features