• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Racesled

A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
im betting it will be a lot like a rush with a real rear skid. no more welded chassis. if you doubt the "glue" try and find a rush or pro that has failed cause of it. and i would bet efi is coming but not yet.

A
Nov 27, 2007
Alaska
The big problem with the Rush is they were breaking in half for the teams that were practicing on them for the Iron Dog. They did figure out a way to gusset the area so they would hold together.

N
Jul 30, 2011
It´s will remain the same! just other colours and some minor other things... and for the colour I THINK it´s maby gonna be... Blue but I´m just guessing :)

C

chunkysoup

Sep 23, 2009
Waterloo, WI
I like the idea! Keep the chassis and just change the plastics and the name! Dont mess with perfection! Keep everyone happy! LOL

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
polaris is behind on the race sled. I was checking out articats neew sled and if i was going to buy a new one... it sadly would probubly come in green. On that note, polaris better bring their a-game on a new sled. Brand loyalty only goes so far and looking at the new chaincase and clutch alignment on the new cats, they will have an advantage. We have had the same race sled (for the most part) for 7 years....Its a great sled, just geting dated.

Premium Features