• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Polaris Pro RMK 800 Help

R
Oct 29, 2022
Minnesota
I just bought a 2012 polaris pro rmk 155" chassis. I bought it bare bones, no engine, no clutches, no seat. I have spent some time cleaning up the tunnel starting at the rear of the tunnel working my way forward. Once I am done cleaning it up on the top side I wll also clean up the bottom. Debating on powder coating or having it painted. The Chassis is a blank canvas to build from the ground up. I have been looking online at parts diagrams and I am trying to figure out what I should do first once the chassis is clean. Should I do the rear suspension secondary clutching, gear case, first or is there something else that I should start with. Any help would be much appreciated.

ditch1000

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2008
Fort St. James, B.C.
Go rear suspension!! It doesn’t matter how much power you have if your suspension cant hold it down!!
I had a Kmod conversion on my old 2012; it was pricey but was worth every penny!!

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
I just bought a 2012 polaris pro rmk 155" chassis. I bought it bare bones, no engine, no clutches, no seat. I have spent some time cleaning up the tunnel starting at the rear of the tunnel working my way forward. Once I am done cleaning it up on the top side I wll also clean up the bottom. Debating on powder coating or having it painted. The Chassis is a blank canvas to build from the ground up. I have been looking online at parts diagrams and I am trying to figure out what I should do first once the chassis is clean. Should I do the rear suspension secondary clutching, gear case, first or is there something else that I should start with. Any help would be much appreciated.
This is going to end up costing you double or triple what a nice axys would cost

Premium Features