• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Introducing - [ IceAge Pro-Motion ] - Pivoting Suspension Upgrade

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
With the nights getting cooler and Hay Days just around the corner, we figured it was time to show off some new products we have coming out this season. Everyone knows us for our HD custom slide rails, but we have been focusing on the development of some new products.

Keep your eyes out every Friday for the upcoming weeks. We will be showcasing some of our new products each Friday afternoon on Snowest and Facebook.

Starting off with the part we are most excited about. Introducing Pro-Motion.

**We will have a display skid @ Hay Days and all of the western snowmobile shows.**

• Fits Pro-Ride Polaris RMK's and Pro-Climb Arctic Cat Snowmobiles
  • 3* Of travel in both directions for 6* total (50% more then T-Motion)
  • Easier to get on edge
  • Reduced effort to carve
  • Sidehill with ease
  • Direct Bolt in, no modifying, cutting or drilling
  • $295 natural aluminum, $335 anodized black/red/green

ProMotionAd3_zpsfd4123b7.jpg

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Very cool!!

More pics and info ????

When can we order????

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
So with standard worn out pro bushings the total will be 10 degrees pivot.
Mine with 2200 miles is at least 2 degrees each way just from wear.

I want a better bushing set to tighten mine up.
Track scrub on the tunnel sides kills trackspeed.

Last edited:
H

hogan assault

Feb 16, 2012
Alberta
Saw this on Facebook looks pretty sweet! Was wondering what other polaris guys would think. What is the price Canadian, and will there be anyone selling them at the Edmonton AB sled show? Thanks

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I dont know what ANYONE would want their skid to pivot! I rode a Doo Doo last winter that had the t-motion and it felt pretty "sloppy" on a sidehill. Didnt "carve" well at all compared to my stock Pro . . . in my opinion. I guess a person could get used to it, but why? And why spend good money to make it feel so sloppy? A doo doo feels easier to "rotate" on the showroom floor, but who rides on concrete??

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I dont know what ANYONE would want their skid to pivot! I rode a Doo Doo last winter that had the t-motion and it felt pretty "sloppy" on a sidehill. Didnt "carve" well at all compared to my stock Pro . . . in my opinion. I guess a person could get used to it, but why? And why spend good money to make it feel so sloppy? A doo doo feels easier to "rotate" on the showroom floor, but who rides on concrete??

How can you "assume" it feels sloppy? I feel good sidehilling my Pro but I'm intrigued and would give it a shot. I also like that they came up with something that wasn't $2500 like so many others. I'd like to try it out. If I don't like it, I'm not out a ton of money. Sweet negativity though.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
How can you "assume" it feels sloppy? I feel good sidehilling my Pro but I'm intrigued and would give it a shot. I also like that they came up with something that wasn't $2500 like so many others. I'd like to try it out. If I don't like it, I'm not out a ton of money. Sweet negativity though.

I would agree, plus I've heard good thing about the T-motion and if I can make the Pro even a tick better and not have spend big $$$$$, I'm game to try it!!

B

braapin

Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Why mess with the best handling sled out there in the PRO RMK? Everyone knows how big of a gimmick T-Motion is. I guess I'm a little bit of a skeptic and would definitely have to try it out.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
If a T-motion can make the planted XP type chassis carve imagine what it would do for a Pro. It would probably feel like a snow bike.

And for 300 bucks ........I think it's worth a try?!?!?!?!?

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
If a T-motion can make the planted XP type chassis carve imagine what it would do for a Pro. It would probably feel like a snow bike.

Make it squirrely and unpredictable on its side like the XM? Whats with this fascination and selling sleds based on how easy they tip on the showroom floor?

Cool product and a great price for anyone that wants to try it.

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Why mess with the best handling sled out there in the PRO RMK? Everyone knows how big of a gimmick T-Motion is. I guess I'm a little bit of a skeptic and would definitely have to try it out.

pro is a great handling sled, was even better when i put 36" front on it, now this? could be awesome!! there is a reason there is aftermarket, stock isnt always best for everyone

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
Thing I can't grasp with these set-ups is the twisting of whatever else has to twist besides the pivot.

Like Sheetmetalfab suggested I spent some time last fall to make the stock stuff as true and rigid as the TS rear arm lol.

But, if you remember your youth lol, we thought the world was flat back then. Look a it now!

Last edited:
G
Oct 23, 2011
sask. canada
I'm still not sold on this pivoting track stuff like the t motion and now this. When your in the deep snow does it really even pivot. Maybe on hardpack snow it would pivot more but in the deep stuff just can't see it making a huge difference. Just my 2 cents not bashing it or anything.

Premium Features