• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rumors on 2011 Sled

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
Well im guessing by 2015 Obama will have taken over the world and banned everything fun in life and destroyed the world, but if that doesnt happen they will probably have a zero emissions policy so we will be riding around on 12 hp electric carbon fiber 120's with a mind sensing brake and throttle with auto drive, cruise contol, and voice commands. The government will probably have satellite trackers hooked up to us to make sure we dont go over 6 mph or have any fun at all.

M

M-Cat

Nov 26, 2007
Canada
HAHAHAHA. now thats funny stuff. right there^^^^^^. and yah like M8Chris said forget about 2011. come on guys lets get thinking space aged stuff here. Turbos?? soo 08-09. how bout after burners, like the fighter jets have or maybe some type of levitation device so that we don’t have to even touch the snow we could just float our way to the top. Like who wants to carve in deep pow while riding the best mountain chassis on the snow??? lets change a bunch of stuff, it has been way too long since we have been able to b*tch about a cat mountain sled.

M

mr p-j

Feb 17, 2008
hoping that they ditch the diamond drive when they deside to build a new chassie.
ditch the ****y secondary.
i´d alsow like to be able to put my feets a bit more forward and wider. the toes along side of the driveshaft whould be nice.
better teleskopic riser whit less slack and ability to tilt forward.

a new chassie shoud be able to fit a 4 stroke.
it shoud be more rigid then the precent m chassie.
i shoud be just as perfekt as the m chassie! ;)

alsow hoping that they do the same thing to the 1000 that they did to the 800. and put out about 200 hp stock.:heart:

edit: snowest shoud relly drop the ****ty censurship!!! okey i´m from europe. but this is 2010 (soon) for "f-word" sake! who relly cares??? it´s ridiculous!

Last edited:

SaberKitty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2006
Foothills of Grosse Gelb
DD is gone for the next-gen sled.

A M11 in 2011 has a nice ring to it.

attachment.php

B
Oct 22, 2009
Northern Montana
2015 no sleds

at the rate our administration is going & the help of the greenie's we all will be sitting at home with no place to ride. Everything will be closed. Won't need a sled by 2015. Look what is happening out west. :mad:

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
By 2015 we will have $hitty tree hugger friendly engines due to emission standards. Boo...Al Gore can suck my smokey MBRP Can :D

I know your profile says Canadia but, umm.... Al Gore has been out of office for at least a few weeks now...

You might not have gotten that memo way up there...:D

Oh btw, The 2011 is gonna have a triple turbo setup & weigh about 225 lbs...

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
hoping that they ditch the diamond drive when they deside to build a new chassie.
ditch the ****y secondary.
i´d alsow like to be able to put my feets a bit more forward and wider. the toes along side of the driveshaft whould be nice.
better teleskopic riser whit less slack and ability to tilt forward.

a new chassie shoud be able to fit a 4 stroke.
it shoud be more rigid then the precent m chassie.
i shoud be just as perfekt as the m chassie! ;)

alsow hoping that they do the same thing to the 1000 that they did to the 800. and put out about 200 hp stock.:heart:

edit: snowest shoud relly drop the ****ty censurship!!! okey i´m from europe. but this is 2010 (soon) for "f-word" sake! who relly cares??? it´s ridiculous!

Sounds like you need to buy an XP.

C
I know your profile says Canadia but, umm.... Al Gore has been out of office for at least a few weeks now...

You might not have gotten that memo way up there...:D

Oh btw, The 2011 is gonna have a triple turbo setup & weigh about 225 lbs...

Haha ya im well aware hes out of office but he has done several tours thru Canada preaching about climate change and all that other horse $hit. And no i didnt waste the $50 bucks to go listen to his rant :D

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
at the rate our administration is going & the help of the greenie's we all will be sitting at home with no place to ride. Everything will be closed. Won't need a sled by 2015. Look what is happening out west. :mad:

I really hope not. It pisses me off that the stupid cross country skiers do whatever they want and they don't pay for registration fees like we do. they used our groomed trails for whatever. if our lands get closed down well looks like i'll be getting a lot of tickets from illegal riding.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
arctic cat needs to put the cmx drive in all of their production m's

and drop another 15 lbs off the chassis, plus put the 2.5" challenger extreme !!from the factory. then watch the sales soar!! Arctic cat rules!

J
Dec 9, 2007
Bismarck, ND
2011 m1000 h.o

I'm going to go with a :D2011 M1000 H.O:D. They will do the same thing just like they did to the M8. Why not, its the best chassis and a few upgrades like hp and get rid of the diamond drive.

Premium Features