• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is a "Must Take" for Arctic Man?

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
Started getting all my crap together.

Whats some "Must Have" stuff you guys have learned over the years?

And I dont mean water and food, I mean that cool whatever that you never thought of until going a few times.

The Fourth Wolf

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
Anchorage, AK
It will be my first time

But, some lessons from camping trips past

I'm bringing my turkey fryer base and a 15 gallon pot to heat bath water.
(motor home is still winterized)

A few cheapo welcome mats or pieces of scrap carpet for de-booting
slippers/crocs/mocs
Sleeping bags (JIC)
enough chairs
a folding table
a sewing kit (buttons/rips tears)
shovel
inverter
plenty of spare batteries
few sheets of 3/8 OSB (fire wind breaks)
plenty-o-cord (ie para cord)

I second the sunscreen

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
i like the sunscreen idea thnx--

Im bringing a small grate out of my smoker to use as a grill for my skillet on the fire.

steak, booze, race fuel, tow ropes, tools and spare bolts, I always snap some bolts and it gets expensive lookin for them at the parts booths, fire wood if you don't buy it up there, cash, SPARE SLED!!! will post as more items come to me! when is everyone leavin? were headin up from Anchorage around noon Wednesday.

Dec 6, 2007
Palmer
Boat, Water skis, and fishing gear for Summit Lake:D Maybe a half pipe and skate boards. And lots of adult beverages;) Just a couple of more days and I'll be on my way. See you all there.

:beer;:beer;:D:beer;:beer;

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
debauchery

If you ride a rev, always bring an extra chaincase, chain, belt(s). If you wanna hang out with females, i would import them. :face-icon-small-win

Lots of cameras/video equipment to catch all the debauchery on film. Sometimes needed to remember what happened. Furthermore, sometimes people wish you didn't have evidence against them!

Last edited:
Premium Features