• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boost Ride In Snowies???

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Just to let you boys know....We just got home from the snowies today and it was the best riding we had all year....it was our fifth trip out there this season and without a doubt this was the best riding we had yet.......The barrels getting to the widow maker right now are unreal.......I am so pissed that it is time to put away my sleds and get out the planter...

OCDsledder

Lifetime Membership
Apr 23, 2003
Cheyenne WY
Fantastic day today. Except for a little wind early on, it was one of the best. Blue skies and 6" to 10" of powder. Crossed very few tracks away from the normal gathering spots.

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
Anyone interested the 11th-13th???

What is your plan???
give me your thoughts on your plans. where to meet were you are riding.. ie what chutes, is there anyone doing any filming? Let me know thanks.
DC

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
Sounds like a good time.. The only problem you may have is if you get 6+ turbo sleds you will be done riding all of the tuff stuff in one day... My group I ride with we have 3 Nytro turbos 3-4 apex turbos and may have the Timbersled S/C and a Ski-Doo twin turbo with us, that's alot of boosted sleds to ride the Range? I will keep watching your post and check out the response you get.. Good Luck

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
Sounds like a good time.. The only problem you may have is if you get 6+ turbo sleds you will be done riding all of the tuff stuff in one day... My group I ride with we have 3 Nytro turbos 3-4 apex turbos and may have the Timbersled S/C and a Ski-Doo twin turbo with us, that's alot of boosted sleds to ride the Range? I will keep watching your post and check out the response you get.. Good Luck

Thanks. I hope you all join us. MAybe you know someone interested in my sled too:rolleyes: Well let me know if you are going to join us.

Premium Features