• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thrash Talkin everywhere

M
Jan 22, 2008
after getting a call from two different friends talking about all the thrash talkin on the internet I viewed all this crap for myself. I know Tony can say some ignorant stuff on the snow hawk addict postings but it has nothing to do with all the one ski guys, I say the hawk roost the trailer and it was very gay but nothing I haven't done on a snowmobile after along day of riding hard, the guys loading machines made a mistake with no intension to mess with any others, I dought it did any damage, we all knowit was and accident and no hawk rider wants to cause contriversey between two and one ski machines,we are all offroad anthusiasts and want to ride hard, maybe everyone should focus more time in riding hard instead of writing hard.mccbrothers.com check us out its all about having fun.

B

BlazinBya

Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River Wi
Nope..SNA,the hoopla turns me off and is really pretty silly,however the hawk isnt.I enjoy riding the hawk and always have,the problem is that none of my buddies have one yet and this internet rumble you've started with the two skiers isnt helping the cause,step back,take alook around and do your own thing,but quit antagonizing two skiers on the forums,your shooting yourself in the foot with your enthusiasm.Stick to your helpful,informative posting in the HAWK forum and I think the right guys for the hawks will see the light,Your trying too hard!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Never was much of a follower.

Should have helped sell it for you back then, helpful information won't make it grow fast enough to stop extinction!

icon1.gif
Snowhawk A-hole
Had a great time up there in the sun while it lasted but was pi$$ed down at the snowpark when one of the jacka$$'s on a Snowhawk sprayed mud on me and my sled. I couldn't tell if it was intentional or not but still was not happy. The Snowhawk guys already don't have a great rep. and this does not help them at all with that.

The same guy went over to a new Triton trailer and was spraying mud on that also plus another sled............what a jerk.

P.P.

Bakersleder,

Key words- I COULDN'T TELL IF IT WAS INTENTIONAL OR NOT BUT STILL WAS NOT HAPPY.

What the hell does this have to do with the reputation you say one guy, ONE GUY, myself has given these machines, the Snowest 5% of the snowmobile community has decided they are the majority.

So does the State of King County aka Washington!

Tom Leykis analogy works here, I throw myself under the bus for the machine I believe in, I can give a damn what you few think of me over it!

Last edited:
B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
dirty......

oh boy my sled has some mud on it,,,,,,where i ride its almost always mud and rocks and water holes all over....i personally think its funny when people get all upset over a bit of dirt or a few scratches. it is afterall an OFFROAD toy isnt it? i had a guy look at my hawk and laugh at all the scratches and rivets holding the belly pan on....i asked if he ever saw a dirtbike with scrathes etc....its kind of the same type of toy,it doesnt stand on its own when i go down.....

as far as the hawker spraying mud on this sled....if he did it on purpose he is wrong for sure! but there is always 2 sides to every story

kind of like the guy that was following me so close that when i pinned it and skipped a waterhole and he got sprayed and that was my fault.....? sorry my hawk has 2 1/2" paddles back there

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
One of Tony's pm's from the ThumperTalk forum.

TCSKIBIKE you should continue what you started there, and the Ducati forum, the bike readers are very accepting.

My favorite http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=578808

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=708368&page=4

The PM, many more on his Snowest PM's not available with the BAN.

TT Gold Member
eastreich is just really nice
Hawk Rentals
SHA,

As you are the guru of all things 'hawk related, I have a quick question for you.

I am planning to sell my "two planker" at some point this season (hopefully sooner rather than later). Although I am not planning on getting another sled for a little while as I have some other things going on that I need to drop the dough on, I have been wanting to take a 'hawk for a spin for quite some time.

My buddies and I always take a trip to Cooke in early Dec. as it is still pretty cheap to stay there at that time. My question to you is if you know anyone that is renting 'hawks in Cooke. I am pretty sure that someone used to (Cooke City Exxon??), but I am not positive if that is still the case.

I just figured I would ask you first before I light up the phone and try to call around to everyone up there to find one that I can bum for two days.

BTW, I do cruise all of the sled forums as well (just under a different name) and I really appreciate your passion for what you love. I personally find the sled stuff more amusing than anything. So keep up the "good" work and your antagonizing of the "two plankers."

Thanks!

Eric

'08 KTM 505SX-F... Fast; '06 Polaris FST "RMK"... Faster; 'bastard' XR650R... Fastest

J and L, this guy's got you writen all over it!:D

Last edited:
J
Nov 29, 2007
Tumbler Ridge BC
hey there buddy where i go riding in the spring, my hawk, or my buddies sleds are usually covered in mud. nothing a little pow cant get rid of, but on the way back its twice as bad **** is covered with mud. go to the carwash and wash it off its not a big deal. here in canada there is no tension between sledders and snowhawkers everybody just rides hard. like give up the ****, there is some sledders who are *******s to.

Premium Features