• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

where to stay at snowies also #'s

M
Dec 6, 2007
I know of snowy mnt. lodge. Wondering where else to stay i think there is a motel in centennial but can't find it on the web. Any help would be great. Also how's the snow (any fresh!!!)

P
Dec 26, 2007
wintercreekcondos.com great place! been staying there for 7 yrs.close to food,beer, and cheaper gas. and 5 min from the parking area. also almost just as close to all the same stuff there is a guy on here SNOWPSYCHOS rents a house, heated garage and all. he has a thread about it. new places to stay, i think.

J
Jan 22, 2008
place to stay

Mountain Meadow cabins307-742-6042-www.mountainmeadowcabins.com Chris and michele-owners-great people-great place to stay

Y

yam_apex91469

Jan 24, 2007
Byron, IL
Just got back from Winter Creek Condos - very nice for larger groups. Stayed at Old Coral in Centennial first night before our condo was available - new owners are very nice, rooms are cozy & food is excellent - you won't leave hungry. You can always stay in Laramie, but will have to trailer 45 min each way to the mountain.

Y

yam_apex91469

Jan 24, 2007
Byron, IL
One other thing - we fill up at the Friendly Store each night in Centennial at around $3.30/gallon. Fuel was $4.00/gal at Med Bow and I think it was about the same at Snowy Mountain Lodge. (Although you probably break even because you're burnin gas with the truck to get up the hill each day!) From what I've seen & heard, all of the lodges / cabins are decent places to stay.

S
Jan 27, 2008
illinois
have been staying at mountain meadow cabins for last 5 years, 2 times a year. best place to stay to ride out of. cabins are fully furnished stove, micro, coffee pot, fridge. cabins are three different sizes 2 people 4 and 6. prices are good. don't rember exact amount. also can get discount if renting sled. price on sled rental includes 1 tank of fuel a day and oil. have not found anyone to beat prices. fuel at snowy mountain lodge between christmas and new year was sit down for this one 4.60$ a gallon. spent more on fuel in sled than it cost me to drive from IL.

F
Feb 7, 2003
MN
i never knew anything about the winter creek condos. after checking out their website it seems that all of their cabins are much better than the one we stayed in last year at the albany lodge. i was very disapointed - it was a single wide trailer house living in the 70's. the beds sucked & we hardly had room for 7 people for $225/night. looking at winter creek condos it looks like you can rent their big condo which looks amazing for $225/night for 10 people. i will definatly be checking them out next year!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Feb 1, 2008
Snowies Lodging

We have a 3 bedroom Cabin on the trail @9000 feet about half way between Albany and Wycolo Lodge. Incredible untracked snow and grommmed trails to Anywhere.

W
Dec 18, 2007
Winter Creek Condos - two thumbs up:)

Winter Creek Condos is the way to go, great prices, great people and you can ride from your front door. Six miles to the green rock parking area and you don't have to mess with all the trailers up top. Plus you can drive two miles back to centennial to hang out at the Bear Tree and have some drinks or a mexican pizza and those cool star shaped tater tots:) Gas is definitely cheaper than up top as well...

www.wintercreekcondos.com

S
Jan 14, 2008
Ridethesnowy; Heading out west on the 24 looking for a place to stay might be interested in the cabin pleass call me at 724-422-1609 thanks Chris

Premium Features