• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody looking for a ride to Preston on Sat?

M
Nov 21, 2006
Pocatello, ID
Just looking for a couple guys to split gas from Pocatello to Preston. I have a oversized 4 place enclosed that should fit 5 long tracks. There are currently 2 of us going, if you want to go, let me know.

Moldy

Last edited:
M
Nov 21, 2006
Pocatello, ID
The earlier the better, I talked to Nic and he's not sure if he can go, but will get off work between 9 and 10:30. 8 is when I was thinking. Trav, did you talk to Kirt yet? Joe, have you been out much this year?

S
Sep 22, 2005
Pocatello, Id
8 would work for me. I have been down to preston twice but have rode around poky alot. Where would you like to meet to load up sleds. My son would also come so that would take up 2 sled spots, and i would pay a 2 sled share on the gas.
joe

M
Nov 21, 2006
Pocatello, ID
Joe, it'd be great to have you guys. 8 would be fine. Where do you want to meet? I'm flexible, I'll have my sled loaded and the trailer out Friday night. Where do you live? I can probably pick you up, provided there is a little space to turn around or you live on a through street. My # is 637-2308

Last edited:
Premium Features