• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best deal on a 2012 proclimb 1100 t

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
What part of the country? My buddy is a dealer and has at least 6 that will be sitting on his showroom floor. Don't know the color, but I'm sure if they are still around come Feb/Mar he will be selling them at a loss.

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Orange and White SP LE is a snowcheck option only,

you'll have to find one that somebody ordered then backed out on

J

jbunce

Dec 12, 2010
squamish BC
only problem with that is cat changed the rules on snow checks because apparently to many shops were putting in snow checks for them self so now the name on the snow check has to be the name buying it other wise its just a regular season sled so you lose your cat cash.

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
Orange and White SP LE is a snowcheck option only,

you'll have to find one that somebody ordered then backed out on

Thats not correct. all models were available foor floor stock. Only stip was no demo M8 50th or LTD.

The M1100T is oversold and dealer stocking orders are being reduced.

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
What do you mean by no demo

All models shown in catalog were available for dealer floor stock order.

Spring Guarantee gave same benefits as current consumer program but without the $500 bonus, cat cash, or whatever you want to call it.

Also for the first time in a long time Spring Guarantee means you are going to get your sled and others may be out of luck as many dealers are selling out of Proclimb models and can't add to the order as Cat is sold out.

Dealers were also able to order a certain amount of demos anything they wanted except for the late announced M8 50th and LTD. Those two sleds were excluded from the demo program due to extremely limited build.

Woody

Justified

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2010
from what I was told, there will be a few at the dealers. I was just curious what the prices are on the 1100ts out the door. thanks

Premium Features