• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Side Panel Vents

hudini

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston area
Does anyone make an "upper" side panel vent? i would like to get more hot air out from under my hood and thought this would be a good place to start. I have looked at the vent manufacturers sites and I don't see anything for the upper part of the side panels. i.e. above the clutch and above the muffler...anyone?

hudini

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston area
Yeah I could make my own, but I cahsing some other issues with my sled right now and don't have the time.

hudini

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston area
sounds like a plan Ben...My CDI and TPS went out on Sat. so I am waiting for parts and trying to get my sled to pull 8200rpm still. If the CDI and TPS were going bad that could have been my problem. If she still won't pull 8200 after the new parts then I am going to change out the pipes...You up for a fitment if I get different pipes???

hudini

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston area
No worries Carl... You need to have priority so we can see that rip...I need to go ride with you guys in a bad way!!!I'll call you and Ben when I get my sled back together so we can go hit it!

Premium Features