• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How are the Hills?

N

niles

Jan 5, 2009
nw iowa
I will be there next week as well. I think everyone is out riding, that is why you are getting no response. Thats a good sign. Theres a chance of snow monday so lets cross our fingers.

Last edited:

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
The trails are excellent, and the snow is still great. Its all soft and powdery with no crust so anything that doesn't have a snowmobile track on it feels like it just came down today. It is starting to snow now, but just barely it wont accumulate even at this point. But yeah I experienced bumper deep snow which was awesome. Don't plan on getting stuck but its still better than sitting at home thats for sure!

sdsnocop

Premium Member
Feb 3, 2009
Hot Springs, SD
Some of the trails took a hard beating this weekend but most held up. Untouched snow is getting harder to find but is still out there. Forcast is calling for chances of snow every day and night (except Mon night) tonight thru Friday. Was starting to snow when I left tonight.

Premium Features