• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

YAMAHAFEST Results

N

NOSZED

Jan 16, 2008
olds,alberta
I think Troy tried like 10 time on Monster and never made it. That is including trenching it all up on Friday. Just heard a girl made it over on a stock rev, and they couldn't make it over on a 300hp. sled? :D Karma baby! That's what you get for not waiting until Saturday to hit the chute's!

A little confused,do you own boulder mountain? Should a person call and check to see if its alright to climb the chutes with you.

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
A little confused,do you own boulder mountain? Should a person call and check to see if its alright to climb the chutes with you.
I think the point that Paul was trying to make was that there was alot of people who love to come out and watch the action on the hill. I'm sure you climb chutes, and understand that they can get harder to climb with a bunch of big ruts in them, and most of us thought it was understood we would wait until Saturday so everyone was given equal opportunity to show their stuff. How do you think the 2-300 people that came to watch Saturday would feel if we all went and demolished the chutes on Fri? We easily could of, but we went and played around and climbed some other chutes. Their was only 2 guys trying the Monster chute Fri. What does that tell the guys that waited until Sat???????????:rolleyes:

Motleyone

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Pullman,WA
Lots of rolls on the monster Saturday. The 880 doo and the Xp going over were nuts. The snow was really good hook up snow. To me probably the best line pulled on the Monster was by Brett Turcotte. The dude has never been on a T-Nytro, takes it around for about 20 minutes to warm up and talks to a few folks about the best line to pull. Casually pulls up to the shoot and nails it clean as can be. What an absoluetly great rider and great guy.

R
Nov 26, 2007
haha thats the best thing you have ever said!! how did it bite me in the a$$?? what cuz i turned out and then was in the trees?? how come you never said this on the hill paul?? never knew i pissed everyone off so bad? can you say drama on the hill or what???? like it mattered if we pulled it the day b4, it would have been the same..:confused:

Just bustin your Ballz Troy.:D:beer;

Premium Features