• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Recall Notice - Fuel Injection Fitting

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
Received a "recall notice" for the fuel injection fitting screw not being installed correctly at the time of manufacture. Notice going on the state the fitting may come lose and spray fuel under the hood resulting in a fire. Not a good thing!

Such a pain taking the sleds to the dealer............guess I will load up the Khaos and the Summit and leave them at the dealer and hope they will be ready for the season.

Way too many recalls on these new sleds. Is it quality control? Or just a result of making sleds so complex?

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
What year and model is the recall for?

From an online news post:

The affected Ski-Doo model year 2022 snowmobiles were equipped with 850 E-TEC and 850 E-TEC Turbo engines.

The recall includes models of Expedition, Summit, Freeride, Renegade, Backcountry, and MXZ.

snow-doo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Atascadero Ca
If you bought a 22new you will get the notification.Mine came Wednesday.850 and 850 turbo.Still waiting to hear about the DEES switch also

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
the recall came out 5 weeks ago and it doesn't affect all of the above listed sleds. from the recall notice:
Specific serial numbers of Model Year 2022 Ski-Doo models equipped with 850 E-TEC and 850 E-TEC Turbo engines

Coldfinger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
When I checked their web site a few weeks ago, I didnt see a list of serial numbers included and I have not seen a notice in the mail for my machine. Anyone know which serial numbers?

My sled didnt arrive at dealer until Feb 2022.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
BRP says they will notify those with affected sleds by mail.
This is a CanAm site but I put my VIN in and pulled up my sled and said there were “no incomplete recalls at this time”.

jdog1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
I got a letter in the mail for my 2 the other day.

Premium Features