• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

YAMAHAFEST Results

R
Nov 26, 2007
Irmen had to work and Tim was a no show. New Nytro works awesome though. Fun times had by all, except for Stray***** and Mark Dixon, who had a little karma bite them in the butt. I guess that's what happens when you run the chute's a day early and trench them all up. Troy did you really go 0 for 10 on the Monster Chute? Heard a girl made it up there on a stock Rev.:D

B

boondockingm8

Mar 3, 2009
Dawson creek Bc
Irmen had to work and Tim was a no show. New Nytro works awesome though. Fun times had by all, except for Stray***** and Mark Dixon, who had a little karma bite them in the butt. I guess that's what happens when you run the chute's a day early and trench them all up. Troy did you really go 0 for 10 on the Monster Chute? Heard a girl made it up there on a stock Rev.:D

hey paul i thought you got a new apex but saids like you got a nytro lol. papa veedy posted a few pic is that you on the first one.

michael

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC

What happened to them??

R
Nov 26, 2007
I think Troy tried like 10 time on Monster and never made it. That is including trenching it all up on Friday. Just heard a girl made it over on a stock rev, and they couldn't make it over on a 300hp. sled? :D Karma baby! That's what you get for not waiting until Saturday to hit the chute's!

P

pylon

Jan 16, 2009
in the triple slide
stock ???? were you there it was an 880 with juice . still very impressive i think it was the same sled he had at yamafest and that thing rips for a N/A sled

S

STRAYPUSSY

Nov 26, 2007
EDMONTON,AB
I think Troy tried like 10 time on Monster and never made it. That is including trenching it all up on Friday. Just heard a girl made it over on a stock rev, and they couldn't make it over on a 300hp. sled? :D Karma baby! That's what you get for not waiting until Saturday to hit the chute's!

haha thats the best thing you have ever said!! how did it bite me in the a$$?? what cuz i turned out and then was in the trees?? how come you never said this on the hill paul?? never knew i pissed everyone off so bad? can you say drama on the hill or what???? like it mattered if we pulled it the day b4, it would have been the same..:confused:

B

bigbird

Nov 26, 2007
edmonton area
www.rushmotorsports.ca
stock ???? were you there it was an 880 with juice . still very impressive i think it was the same sled he had at yamafest and that thing rips for a N/A sled

Cory's was the 880. Kyle went up on the 1200 turbo doo, then went up on a stock motor xp with a 162x2.5. We were standing right beside their group. All that really matters is that people remember what Yamaha does for the industry and our sport. Do you guys know that they give money to fight cariboo closures?

Last edited:
Premium Features