• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

''Y'' goes before ''I'' when you spell nytro.

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
P
Nov 28, 2007
in a town
i know i aint a english teacher to tell you the truth im actually hooked on phonics but i am amazed how many people spell Nytro like this Nitro so for those who can't spell ''Nytro'' when you are talking about the sled use the ''Y'' before the ''I''. this is just a practise thread for spelling feel free and spell it more then once. :D:beer;

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
i know i aint a english teacher to tell you the truth im actually hooked on phonics but i am amazed how many people spell Nytro like this Nitro so for those who can't spell ''Nytro'' when you are talking about the sled use the ''Y'' before the ''I''. this is just a practise thread for spelling feel free and spell it more then once. :D:beer;

LMFAO!!!!!!...you are retarded:cool:

Its not "Y before I"...its "Y not I"...double dizzuh:face-icon-small-sho

thefullmonte

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City
Nytro, now class let's use that in a sentence. "I can't wait to ride a Nytro MTX next year". :D
Very good class. Would anyone else like to try?

V
Nov 27, 2008
North Bend, WA

Spelling Nytro correctly is a good start, but I think everyone on here would rather see some punctuation and complete sentences. If you hold down the shift key it makes letters BIG. That is how you are supposed to start sentences. See those little dots? They indicate the end of a sentence. These two things greatly increase the readability of a message.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Spelling Nytro correctly is a good start, but I think everyone on here would rather see some punctuation and complete sentences. If you hold down the shift key it makes letters BIG. That is how you are supposed to start sentences. See those little dots? They indicate the end of a sentence. These two things greatly increase the readability of a message.

ha ha... grammer burn....

V
Nov 27, 2008
North Bend, WA
oh****thegrammarpoliceareatitagainRUNFORTHEHILLS

I'm not saying we need to be perfect, heck I can't spell to save my life, but some guys on here at least need to try a little harder to communicate using the English language. We've got full keyboards here and reading some bastardized texting language gets old quick. I've had some Nazi give me negative rep for a misspelled word before, and that's just stupid. All I'm saying is it gets so hard to decipher some of the run on sentences and abbreviations that I (and probably many others) just skip reading the post.

Y

Yamaha_nisse

Sep 20, 2008
My English doesn't rock.. BUT!!

Isn't NITRO the old RS-Vector model

_AND_

NYTRO is the new FX NYTRO based model

(just a thought)

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
If you have any type of automatic spell check it usually switches it from nytro to nitro. I have notice this when I use word as an email editor. Not sure why it happens on here?

P
Nov 28, 2007
in a town
yea the grammar police are coming dont mess up.... you guys are way to serious this thread was a late night idea because its amazing how many people cant spell it right and i havent made a post on this forum before i was wondering if it was much different then the old way. any how back to the topic with '' Nytro ''.

Y

youd47

Nov 27, 2007
Stanford, MT

How do you spell Find Something Better to Worry About?

S

Why would you start a thread crying about incorrect spelling and then get hacked off when someone else corrects your spelling?

Premium Features