• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTF ! ? ! I don't even know where to start

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
o m g.... When I first read this I thought it said 2 days. 2 years wtf? You would think when she blew out the candles for her birthday twice with her on the can that they would start to think that something is not right.

I hope they are not registered voters.

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
o m g.... When I first read this I thought it said 2 days. 2 years wtf? You would think when she blew out the candles for her birthday twice with her on the can that they would start to think that something is not right.

I hope they are not registered voters.

Registered Democrats - waitin' for the "free healthcare" to pay to remove the seat.

C
Nov 26, 2007
kalispell, MT
so here is a job-threatening story... I used to work graveyard clean-up at a sawmill- 11pm to 7am. I was sledding all day and went to work at 11. About midnight, I go to take a dump; it's cold out and the crapper is about 80*, and the gang saw had a nice hum going on- BAD COMBO!!! I get "settled in" on the thone, and nod off a little. Well, nod off ALOT- I woke up at about 4:30AM:eek: Everyone had gone home and the mill was SILENT!!! I come alive and lurch off the can, only to find my legs were asleep:rolleyes: I hit the floor with my coveralls around my ankles, cussing like crazy, with a toilet lid imprint in my azz; to this day, I can just fall in the general direction of the seat and it will center itself:eek: :D I finally regained circulation to my legs, and cleaned the whole mill in 2 1/2 hours before anyone came in!

Do you realize how hard it is to wipe when your cheeks are asleep?!!!!:beer;

N
Mar 25, 2005
I am having a tough time believing any of this story is true:eek:

We are just assuming she was fat right? no pictures or actual weight has been posted anywhere has there?

This is like some scene out of one the SAW movies or something! how can anyone sit on a friggin toilet for 2 friggin years? I am absolutely dumbfounded right now! could you imagine the stench of BO and body rot combined with sewer back wash OMG!

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
I am having a tough time believing any of this story is true:eek:

We are just assuming she was fat right? no pictures or actual weight has been posted anywhere has there?

This is like some scene out of one the SAW movies or something! how can anyone sit on a friggin toilet for 2 friggin years? I am absolutely dumbfounded right now! could you imagine the stench of BO and body rot combined with sewer back wash OMG!

Here's the news report, just imagine it happened in a mobile home.

Last edited:

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
I find it painful after 1/2 an hour even with a pile of sled mags and catalogs.
This came on the local news, complete with interview of the husband....I laughed 'til my ribs hurt!!! Friggin hilarious!!!:beer;

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Wow its been awhile since I laughed this hard. Maybe the chili judging contest thread. Wow how the h3ll does something like that happen, ten min and I can't feel my toes.

Premium Features