• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB - Size 16 Snowmobile Boot

T
Oct 3, 2012
North Idaho
Hello, I am looking for a size 16 boot that I can use for snowmobiling. I am currently using a set of White's Pac Boots but they are heavy and too wide for my feet. Any suggestions???

Thanks

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I used to wear my Hoffman pac boots. Then some waterproof leather insulated hunting boots from Cabela's, HMK BOA Voyager (size 17), now a LaCrosse Alpha Thermal boot in a 16. Once I put a felt insole in the very bottom they work well. Tall enough to keep snow from getting in (and water if I do any water crossing), plus the toe box is smaller so it doesn't get crammed in the footwell.

Not a conventional sledding boot but with sizes being limited I'm pretty pleased with these so far.

L
Sep 1, 2020
HMK BOA Voyager size 17 is Nice and warm, Lagrosse Alpha Thermal boot size 16 have better waterproof, SOREL MEN'S GLACIER XT boot size 17 is warm and waterproof. White's Pac Boots are very durable and fashion, Those boots all very good items for winter. But Many shoe brand do not sell size 16 boot for their hot model because the market need is very limited.
It quite easy to buy a pair of boot size 15. Perhaps a tailored boots size 16 is good but that will be very costly.

Premium Features