• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB Jug and new pistons 900 king cat efi LOTS OF PARTS 4 SALE ALSO!!!!

Z
Oct 13, 2008
Yakima, Wa
snow parts 033.jpg

snow parts 029.jpg

snow parts 038.jpg

snow parts 035.jpg

snow parts 040.jpg

snow parts 046.jpg

snow parts 042.jpgHello, I am looking for a jug and a set of new pistons for my 2005 900 king cat efi. I need them asap. I have 2 that need replating and just purchased a good used one. So in need of one jug and upper gasket set and set of pistons. I will buy outright or will wheel and deal. I have a bunch of parts around my place that need to get rid of. Also need topend gasket set and pistons for 580 arctic cat powder special carbed. Lets deal anyone feel free to send me a FAIR offer and it's yours. Be glad to send more pictures on anything just let me know.

Parts for sale:

600 arctic cat motor efi non powervalved
Motor came with a sled I bought a few years ago as extra parts. Never used anything. The crank broke in half and it's with the stuff. The case is in good shape, both cylinders look good and the heads as well. The cooler crossover on the heads is there as well as the water pump and oil injection unit. y pipe also.

(2) 580 powder special cylinders for cores

(2) rear bumper assemblies for 900 cats
(1) rear cooler for 900 king cat
(1) King cat seat (orange) (Taken off with 200 miles on it like new)
(2) 8" orange and (1) 8" black rear wheels off of king cat with bearings(like new)
(1)KING CAT HOOD orange with light and tach few scratches no breaks.
(1)HOOD off of 2003 570 artic cat excellent shape. small crack
Black tank cover for 2005 king cat like new

2000 Powder Special 700 artic cat motor (carbed)
Has electrical box,fuel pump,wire harness,coils, y pipe, twin ceramic aftermarket pipes, and can. You just need to slap your carbs and clutch on and your ready to roll. speedo had 1200 miles on it. Was told there was special work done on motor. Gona pull heads off today and see if big bore as refered to. Belonged to a friend of a friends that wrapd tunnel around tree and insurance let him keep it. He just bought a new one and I was gona drop motor into arctic cat I had and then later decided to buy a brand new one. I seen this sled and it flat hauled ***. Will post more when get exact details. ALSO the main reason I don't know exact what was done, is because not long after I bought it the kid it belonged to got sick and was diagnosed with lukimia and was dead 30 days later. At the age of 34. Sad deal.

handle bars off of poder special
Have rear suspension was 144 and added extensions to make 151 Complete minus shocks
upper and lower Aarms for 2000 Powder Special
steering linkage
secondary clutch drive shaft
wildwood brake caliper assembly and hose
speedo cable and drive adapter/grease fiiting
chain case and cover
New 3" inch powermad superblock bar riser for artic cat
NEW Arctic cat belt 0227-103
New package of Arctic cat SUPER CLAWS ice cleats

Like I said I would love to trade for some parts that I need???? Let me know if interested in anything or if you need more pictures. THANKS Greg

Premium Features